The Visual Brochure is an innovative product that combines print, design, audio and video into a very compact A4 or A5 sized, communication solution. The basis of this amazing product, is to create a point of difference by using the variable applications available, to both customise and expand on any idea, concept, product or strategy. In it’s early inception it has proven to be very unique in it’s presentation and indeed impact, with reactions proving to be extremely positive. This Visual Brochure can also create and accommodate compelling video and other forms of data, that best represents your business, brand, product or any other form of requirement. It is durable and has the capacity to be designed in the same format of any type of print product, like standard brochures, booklets, posters or more. We use conventional design resources, colours and skills to transform this product, to feature as much print data and information, in a fixed format.
Our Visual Brochure is a standard 3 channel push button version with a range of applications, colours, finishes and sizes. We offer this amazing video and print product as a merger of print, design, audio and video into a very effective and compact communication tool. The product is designed and produced using a range of resources, video data or formatted data, paper or hard cover, LCD screen and planning techniques, also being is geared towards complete customisation. The specs also allow for considerable amounts data in terms of video content, images, business data and more with sufficient memory capacity, ensuring considerable play time and also conservation of power. The unique auto play functionality which is only triggered when the brochure is opened, does create that extra attention with an immediate impact and somewhat uncommon impression.
- Corporate Video
- Business Introduction
- Business News
- Annual Reports
- Corporate Displays
- Company Promotions
- Corporate Perspectives
- Product Launch
- Product Explainer
- Business Presentation
- Events Calendar
- Xmas Message
- Cinematic Slideshow
- Photo Gallery
- Website Showcase
- Stock Footage
- Transitions Pack
- Awards Packages
- Social Media Broadcast
- You Tube Video
- Animation Features
- Movie Styles
- 2D – 3D – 4D Options
Video Brochure, LCD Video Module, Video Module
- TFT LCD
- Automatically play
- Customized 2.4″ 3.5″ 4.3″ 5″ 7″ LCD Video Brochure
Your OEM or ODM design is welcome
128MB – 8GB
Support Video Format
MP4/WMA/AVI/RM/RMVB/ or others
Battery Capacity – 2 Hours
500mah – 1200mah
Digital Brochure – Video Instructions
Once you plug in the brochure into your computer access the Media Player (F:) Video Drive on the computer directory and archive
In this particular media drive you will see 3 videos title as follows. See screenshot below
00 – Channel 1
01 – Channel 2
02 – Channel 3
Delete the video 00 or rename as just Test.
Then just drag and drop the new video file across onto this directory and rename the new video file 00 which in effect it places it ahead of the queue and on Channel 1
The same applies for the other channels should you wish to replace this content
- Push button channels
- Casebound unit
- Auto play function
- Battery preservation
- Easy to use
- Touchscreen options
- Simple content uploads
- Several video formats
- Screen size variations
- Light weight
- Additional customization
- Handle product with care and proper maintenance.
- Do not expose the unit to any water, dust or moisture.
- Keep in a dry environment at all times.
- Do not expose the unit to extreme or high internal or external temperatures.
- Do not place any extreme pressure or any other objects on the unit.
- Do not attempt disassemble the unit.
- Do not attempt to use any other cables other that the supplied cable.
- Do not drop at anytime as guarantee will be void
- Keep unit out of reach of children at all times under the age of 16 years old
- Do not pierce or puncture the printed covert or unit
- Lithium battery declaration required if air freighted
- Must be packaged with cushioning effect
- Hard cover boxing or casing preferable
- Disclosure of dimensions/weight as follows
- A4 – 30 x 20 x 10 = 500 Grams
- A5 – 15 x 10 x 5= 250 Grams
- Manufacturers warranty for damage as a result of operational and finishing defects.
- 6 months conditional warranty based on the following conditions and terms.
- Visualise it will not take total responsibility for colour variations, that are deemed slight.
- Visualise it will take no liability for loss or damage to the goods when transported.
- Aggressive and inappropriate use of brochures will not be covered by warranty.
- Visualise it will not accept any liability for any errors or omissions on proofs.
- Proofs will be provided in both hardcopy and email and as such will be sign off accordingly.
- Warranty is only covered for the purchaser and not any damage caused by a 3rd party.